Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 20
Fitmapped comes to NY & LA, Women’s Health magazine search for “The Next Fitness Star” &
My Giveaway of Stott Pilates: Basic Pilates Volume 2 DVD
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
Hi all! How are you? Today I am full of viv & vigor as I get out today’s post for your viewing/reading pleasure. I have my latest Vlog post (where I almost knock the damn iPad off the shelf!) plus details of my newest giveaway. Today I am giving away one copy of Stott Pilates: Basic Pilates Volume 2 that one lucky person can win today.
Anyhoo—today I am presenting episode 20 of my Vlog where I talk about the following things:
• Fitmapped: I am a brand-new ambassador for this app which is pretty damn cool. This is a free iPhone app where you can check out the best gyms & studios in NYC and Los Angeles (for now—they are expanding quickly to other markets in the U.S.) If you want to learn how to win a whole box of KIND bars while using Fitmapped—check out the details here: http://www.fitmapped.com/blog/2013/calling-all-kind-lovers/
• Women’s Health: One of my favorite healthy lifestyle magazines is looking for the next fit superstar, in fact the contest is called “The Next Fitness Star.” http://thenextfitnessstar.com/ OMG! You guys have to try out for this!!
• My latest Pilates DVD giveaway—Stott Pilates: Basic Pilates Volume 2. Stott Pilates is the premier brand of Merrithew Health & Fitness and has been a leader in Pilates for over 25 years now. They have a special “Mindful Movement” event in New York coming up which you can check out at this link: http://www.merrithew.com/events/25th-anniversary/world-tour/new-york#Details
So please take a moment to check out my Vlog now:
Here is more information about the DVD I am giving away:
“STOTT PILATES: Basic Pilates Volume 2,” is a follow-up to the best-selling Volume 1 addition and is led by Moira Merrithew. The workout is great for beginners and outlines the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES, clearly demonstrating the Merrithews’ contemporary approach to Pilates. This 30-minute routine includes classic moves as well as unique twists like the “Hundred”, done from a kneeling position. Requiring only a mat, the DVD invigorates and energizes while improving one’s muscle tone, strength and flexibility.
Here is a clip from You Tube so you can get an idea about the visual look of Stott Pilates videos:
If you are interested in getting a copy of this DVD (Continental U.S. only please!) you need to do the following three things:
• Post a comment on my Blog below.
• Sign up for my You Tube channel (if you have not done so already!)
• Tweet out your interest in this giveaway to both @BrooklynFitChik and @STOTT_PILATES
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, January 28th at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1