Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 32
Featuring: People Who Text in Class, Coconut Oil Instead of Toothpaste and My Groovy Greeting Card Giveaway!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
How are we today? I am doing fine and dandy thankyouverymmuch and am ready, willing and able to present my newest Vlog and introduce my latest giveaway so let’s get to it, shall we?
Featured on my Vlog this week:
- I really want your feedback about my first topic—people who their cell phones in class. It makes me CRAZY when I see people texting during my class but sometimes I get push back from members who say there should be a sign that gives a series of “don’ts” so everyone is on the same page. What say you?
- Have you heard about the latest trend of “oil pulling” instead of using tooth paste? Is it nonsense and woo or is there something really to this stuff?
- MSNBC co-host Mika Brzezinski (from Morning Joe) has a new book called “Obsessed: America’s Food Addiction–And My Own” and I am hoping to feature it as a giveaway on this Blog (hint, hint Mika Brzezinski representatives…)
- My newest giveaway features greeting cards with a “diet” theme from Noble Works Cards that are funny and irreverent. If you check out their site you will know what I mean—some of their more “blue” cards are completely hilarious and I am going to order some soon for myself. These cards (that have a weight loss theme to them) are printed on recycled paper and will be printed to order just for you. This week’s giveaway is open to the Continental U.S. and Canada—whoo hoo!
Now let’s check out today’s Vlog post!
Want to learn more about Noble Works Cards? Then be sure to check them out at the following social media hot spots:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NobleWorksCards
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/NobleWorksCards
- Website: http://www.nobleworkscards.com/
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NobleWorks/
If you are interested in winning a six-pack of greeting cards (I am picking two winners this time!) you need to do the following:
- Post a comment on my Blog below (very important!)
- Plus–Tweet out your interest in this giveaway to: @BrooklynFitChik and @NobleWorksCards
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, April 22nd at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1