Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 34
Featuring: Bob Harper’s “Skinny” Controversy and the Dynamic Nutrition Recharge Bars Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
It’s a new week and I have a brand-new giveaway just for you—my gorgeous readers. So let us jump right in and see how it goes…
Featured on my Vlog this week:
- I had some action on Twitter this week when I posted a stern “tsk tsk” to Bob Harper for his new book “Jump Star to Skinny: The Simple Three-Week Plan for Supercharged Weight Loss” which promotes an 800 calorie per day diet for women (1200 for men) in order to lose up to 20 pounds in three weeks for a special occasion. Bob went on the Today show to talk about it (check out the clip here) and, of course, his feet were not exactly held to the fire here.
- Even though this is supposed to be a news program (hardy har har!) Bob is a big star for NBC and they are not going to embarrass him by letting him know that 800 calories per day is considered by many health experts to be not only dangerous but at an eating disorder level. (Shaking my head…)
- I show my next magazine reviews including Fitness, Health, Shape, SELF and Muscle and Fitness Hers.
- My newest giveaway—Recharge Dynamic Nutrition Bars (http://www.rechargefoods.com/) which includes not just a chance to win three boxes but also (and this is SO exciting!) the first 20 of my readers who go to this link and enter “Brooklyn” as the promo code will get a free sample. Wee! (Check them out on their Facebook page as well.)
Now let’s check out today’s Vlog post (Please ignore the screen shot–oy!)
If you are interested in winning the three different flavors of the Recharge bars (Continental U.S. Only!) Please do the following:
- Post a comment on my Blog below (very important!)
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, May 6th at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1