Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 42
Featuring: My Super-Duper Fitbloggin’ Goodie Bag Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
I am back and self-hosted ladies and gents! That’s right—Brooklyn Fit Chick is now its own thing and I could not be more thrilled—freedom!!! So in the next few weeks you might see some bumps and bruises of this little site exposed to the whole world but I am learning the ropes as I go along. Please forgive any typos or technological hiccups you see along the way. It should like spiffy and clean very soon.
A BIG thank you to Janice Luke-Smith of Borden Lane Solutions who helped me out on a moment’s notice and got me up and running in TWO DAYS—thank you Janice! Seriously, if any of you need help with your web pages—I say check her out first. You will be glad you did!
I also want to give a big shot out to Shelton Koskie of EightyGrit who talked me off the ledge when my old site had issues. He is an expert with WordPress and really knows how to maximize a site’s marketing potential. Thank you Shlton!!
Today I want to offer part of my goodie bag from Fitbloggin as my official giveaway this week. Whoo hoo!
In this goodie bag you could enter to win:
- One gym bag from Reebok.
- One box of Erewhon Supergrains cereal.
- Lenny & Larry’s Muscle Brownies
- One water bottle from Amana.
- A box of Slender Sticks from NOW Foods.
- A cowbell from Diets in Review.com
- A sample size of Manitoba Hemp Hearts
- Sample of Whey Protein Isolate
- One SOYJOY bar
- Luggage tag from Hot Chocolate 15k/5k
- A Mizuno bag filled with candy
This week’s Blog post:
Link here to the You Tube clip: http://youtu.be/Glmvd8bEBXg
Okay—got that? So if you want to win this goodie bag you must do the following to be in consideration.
- Post a comment on this Blog posting below.
- Subscribe to my You Tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrooklynFitChick1
- Tweet out your interest to me @BrooklynFitChik (please note the spelling!)
That’s it! I will pick one winner next Monday, July 15th (Continental U.S. only please!) and contact them via e-mail. Good luck!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1