Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Ep 47 Featuring “My 5 Favorite Things” @Reebok @StephenColbert @paulscheer @katespade 6
Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 47
Featuring the BFC “5 Favorite Things”
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
This has been a fun week for me where I had the chance to connect with some amazing old friends and see a couple I love FINALLY have their relationship recognized legally (it’s the 21st Century, people!) This all made me want to appreciate how wonderful my August is turning out so far and this week I want to offer the five things that are making me smile. And here they are:
- The Reebok Sublite 2.0 I received in my goodie bag from the Fitness magazine Meet & Tweet NYC. Reebok gave me the sneakers for free and they are not sponsoring this post so I can say what I want about them and what I want to say is these are the best damn sneakers I have worn in MY ENTIRE LIFE! I run in them, cycle, teach boot camp and walk all over in these puppies and they give great support and look pretty damn spiffy. Free plug for you Reebok!
- My love for the site www.jezebel.com just continues to grow because not only are they funny, smart ass feminists but they also love animals and offer adorable clips every day. Here is a video of a sexy Italian guy teaching his dog yoga poses. If there is anything cuter on the net please do not tell me—I could not handle it!
- Stephen Colbert really knows how to take a setback and turn it into an opportunity. Earlier this week when Daft Punk rudely dropped out of an appearance on his show and Colbert was clearly NOT happy about it. But in the end he took their song “Get Lucky” and made a star-studded video (featuring Jeff Bridges, The Rocketttes, Matt Damon and more) that made me smile so hard my face started to hurt. How lucky are we to be alive watch him at the top of his game?
- The ArScheerio Paul Show which features comedian Paul Scheer who recreates old Arsenio Hall Show interviews featuring himself as “ArScheerio Paul” and his comic friends in the parts of past famous guest. For example Will Arnett as “Bill Clinton” and (my favorite) Alison Brie as “Madonna” and Adam Pally as “Rosie O’Donnell”. I remember these interviews the first time around and thinking they were pretty cray for the time. I will embed clips below of the original interview of Rosie and Madonna as it is an incredible time capsule as one woman is at the top of her fame and her new BFF starting to figure out her way (and dodge the “who are you dating” question.)
- The Kate Spade shoes I had the pleasure of trying on at a friends wedding after-party (I will explain in the Vlog.) There is no reason for me to get these shoes except that I just really, REALLY want them. (Must resist temptation…)
Anyhoo—here is this week’s Vlog post:
And here is the ArSheerio Hall Show Clip of “Madonna and Rosie O’Donnell”
Now, check out the real interview! (How bitchy is Madonna by the way? I miss this girl.)
That’s all for me today. Hope you are all enjoying your August as well! Smooches!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1