Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Ep 52: The Affordable Care Act, @OxygenMagzine and @EllenBarrettFIT DVD Giveaway! 17
Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 52
Featuring: My Journey with the Affordable Care Act, Oxygen Magazines Returns and Ellen Barrett Triple DVD Giveaway!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
How are you? Good I hope!
In this week’s Vlog post I talk about my soon-to-happen journey through the Affordable Care Act, the relaunch of Oxygen magazine (yay!) and my super, duper giveaway this week—a triple pack of workout DVDs from the amazing. Ellen Barrett. Are you ready to rock?
Notes for this week’s episode:
- For those of you who will also be going through the fun government red tape here is the official web site for the Affordable Care Act: http://www.hhs.gov/opa/affordable-care-act/index.html. Please keep in touch with me and let me know how you are doing.
- The awesome, amazing and very much missed Oxygen magazine is set to come back! The first issue will arrive in November and everyone who was a subscriber should be getting that issue. Here is the official press release: http://www.oxygenmag.com/lifestyle/healthy-living/active-interest-media-inc-acquires-three-market-leading-publications-from-robert-kennedy-publishing/
- Ellen Barrett is an amazing fitness pro who has a new line of workout DVDs Ellen Barrett Live. You can learn more about her at www.ellenbarrett.com
Now onto this week’s Vlog post:
Here is more information the DVDs you can win:
New Haven, CT –Think of Ellen Barrett’s workouts like those little breath mints. They look so small and yet they still set your insides on fire. With Ellen’s three new DVD workouts, in just 30 to 45 minutes, you will feel the heat throughout your entire body. Like that blast of minty-fresh air, you’ll be refreshed and ready for whatever awaits afterwards. The new “Ellen Barrett Live” series is comprised of “Fusion Floor Workout”, “Sleek Sculpt Express” and “Super Fast Body Blast.” They are $15.00 each and available at www.ellenbarrett.com. These ultra-efficient, intelligent workouts reflect Ellen’s signature blending of the peacefulness of yoga with the intelligence of Pilates and the pure fun of dance. Reflecting her motto, “Exercise should feel good”, they will help women enjoy exercise as much as the benefits that come as a result. They are all done in bare feet and modifications for all fitness levels are demonstrated throughout the workouts by Ellen and her friends.
“Ellen Barrett Live: Fusion Floor Workout” is done on a mat without any standing exercises at all. It uses no props and no shoes. It’s a complete total-body sculpting workout for people with, or without, injuries. Soothing yet effective, the moves flow gracefully blending strength and stretch at every turn. 45 minutes.
“Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express” uses light hand weights. Every exercise is choreographed to seamlessly move into the next so muscles are always engaged. A modern, gentle yet challenging total body workout, and it appropriate for all fitness levels. 30 minutes.
“Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast” employs big ranges of motion to crank the cardio and condition the body whole body while going easy on the joints. It’s designed to create glorious balance from head to toe. 30 equipment-free minutes.
All of the DVDs are available for purchase for $15 each at www.ellenbarrett.com
Here is a You Tube link for her Fusion Floor Workout to give you an idea of her style:
Got that? Now, in order to win the full set of Ellen Barret’s DVDs (Continental U.S. only!) you must do the following:
- Post a comment below stating which DVD you would like to win.
- Tweet out your interest to me (@brooklynfitchik) and Ellen Barrett (@EllenBarrettFIT)
I will the winner next Monday, September 23rd at NOON eastern time and contact them directly. Good luck!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick”
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1