Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode #83
Fit Bottomed Girls Workout, Comeback Momma’s List, Healthline.com,
Two “T’s” in My Life and My “Terry” Fitbloggin’ Giveaway!
Plus: The “10 Minute Solution: Butt Lift” DVD from Christine Bullock
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
How are you all doing? I had one heck of a week—not my favorite one in a while but I am soldiering on. Basically my laptop died last Friday before the holiday weekend and I have had to get my backup laptop up to speed so I can work and Blog. Well wouldn’t you know that this computer cannot connect to my printer for scanning and I need to sort that out ASAP. (Sigh) To know me is to know that I occasionally have mild to severe computer issues and I am less than graceful when dealing with them. If you have any loving, positive vibes you want to send my way—go for it!
Anyhoosers and in the meantime—let’s get to this week’s news, Vlog post and new giveaway—the 10 Minute Solution Butt Lift DVD from Christine Bullock so let’s hit it!
- Fit Bottomed Girls Workout: I am really pleased to be involved with the fabulous Fit Bottomed Girls and happy to contribute my “move” for their 6 Moves, No Equipment Workout—the bear crawl. Why the bear crawl? Because I love to make my boot camp students do that one the entire length of the indoor basketball court where I teach
- Comeback Momma’s 5 Favorite Blogs: Super-thrilled to be included in this list of amazing Bloggers from my friend Jenn of Comeback Momma. (Thanks so much Jenn!)
- Healthline.com Top Weight-Loss Blogs of the Year: Brooklyn Fit Chick.com made the list for Healthline.com’s list of top weight-loss Bloggers here and I want to thank them for the honor!
- The Amazing Tidbits of “T”: I simply adore Blogger Tara M. who lives in Halifax (some of my favorite people live there!) with her lovely wife Meegan. Their love story and weight loss journeys have inspired me so much over the years and it really made my day to meet them at Fitbloggin a couple of years ago. Tara prefers to refer to herself as T which she explains beautifully in this post about gender identity and weight gain. Y’all that know me very well know that I am very attached to my Tuxedo cat Tennessee who prefers to be called “T” as well so this post was especially moving to me. I think you will enjoy it as well!
- Terry Bikes Giveaway at Fitbloggin! Terry Bicycles will be putting together a fun giveaway at this year’s Fitbloggin convention and one lucky person who goes to my small group discussion (“How to Pitch Brands for Ambassadorships and Sponsorships”) on Saturday, June 28th from 9:30-10:30 am. You want to win some cute bike gear? Come visit me at Fitbloggin!
- Ten Minute Solution: Butt Lift: The folks at Anchor Bay Entertainment have offered a new DVD giveaway this week 10 Minute Solution: Butt Lift and you need to scroll down below to see if you are eligible to enter to win a copy. This is open to the Continental U.S. only and Anchor Bay will send the DVD to the winner directly. They did not pay a fee for this post.
Now let’s get to this week’s Vlog (Please forgive my goofiness here. I had to do 20 takes to get it right!)
Okay—so here is some information about today’s giveaway.
New “10 Minute Solution: Butt Lift” DVD
Provides The Quickest Workouts for a Bodacious Behind
Beverly Hills, CA – The rear view rescue starts now with the newest release in the best-selling “10 Minute Solution” DVD series. “10 Minute Solution: Butt Lift” delivers five fun, creative and effective approaches to getting a booty that defies gravity. No need to go south of the equator, or even leave one’s own home. These mini workouts are geared to fit into even the busiest of days, just ten minutes at a time. Whether one prefers heart thumping cardio or Pilates-infused matwork, Los Angeles based fitness expert Christine Bullock has put it all together into one jiggle-busting DVD. There’s even a bonus abdominal workout.
Christine Bullock’s inventive workouts include:
Butt Lift – It’ll do just that with standing and floor moves that target the glutes, hamstrings and lower back.
Cardio Booty Camp – Jump, squat and kick that rear view training into high gear Blast calories and solidify those assets.
Upright Booty – This is an all-standing workout is designed to lift those buns as high as they’ll go.
Butt & Thighs – Graceful ballet, yoga and Pilates-inspired moves fuse together to shape a sexy backside and sleek sculpted legs.
HIIT Butt Lift – Torch calories and tone with super-charged, Tabata style intervals.
Amazing Abs –Sculpt a sexy midsection with moves that attack from all angles.
No equipment is needed for this total tush transformation.
Christine Bullock has certifications in Pilates, yoga and Barre. She teaches group fitness including TRX and HIIT at Equinox, Yoga Works and Studio Pilates, all in the Los Angeles area. Bullock is also certified as a nutrition and wellness counselor. Formerly a ballerina with the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, she is an experienced fitness model, writer and lifestyle host.
Here is a clip of Christine Bullock in action:
If you are interested in this giveaway you must do the following (Continental United States, please!)
- Post a comment below (on this post) letting me know you are interested.
- Post the following comment on Twitter “I want to win @anchorbayentfit DVD with @Chrissy_Bullock from @brooklynfitchik”
- If you haven’t already—let me know you are subscribing to my You Tube channel
I will pick one winner at random on Monday, June 9th at NOON Eastern Time and contact them directly. Good luck and enter as often as you like!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1