Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode #86
Fitbloggin 2014 & Terry Bikes Giveaway, Fit Bottomed Girls, Crunch B-Method
Plus: MaxFlow Sports “Low-Show” Socks Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
Fitbloggin is happening this week and I have a million/jillion things to do before I leave so today’s Blog/Vlog must be brief. (I know I say that every damn week but this week especially so!)
However—that doesn’t mean I am going another week without a giveaway—au contraire! Today I am giving away a pair of super-comfy socks from MaxFlow Sports so let me get through the news items and then give some cool things away. Sounds good? Let’s roll…
- Fitbloggin Small Group Discussion: Just another reminder that Fitbloggin takes place this year in Savannah, Georgia from June 26-29th and I am leading a discussion—How to Pitch Brands for Ambassadorships & Sponsorships on Saturday, June 28th from 9:30-10:30 am. I know I am competing with some pretty compelling events including 80s Zumba (can’t believe I am missing that!) but if you drop by —you may just win a gift. (More details in the Vlog…)
- Nourish Snacks in Fit Bottomed Girls: This past week I had my article about Joy Bauer’s Nourish Snacks post on Fit Bottomed Girls. If you remember from a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to meet Joy at a swanky event and have been getting weekly samples of Nourish Snacks (thank you Joy!) If you like healthy snacks you should check them out!
- Crunch “B-Method” from Terri Walsh: Also this past week I was lucky enough to take a class from world-class trainer Terri Walsh at Crunch gyms featuring her new workout “B-Method” which applies her Active Resistance Training to one kickass workout. Basically she uses yoga blocks to give your core an extra challenge and I am thrilled to write about this more for Fit Bottomed Girls—stay tuned for that!
- Terry Bikes Giveaway at Fitbloggin! Back to Fitbloggin—I am giving away a Butterfly TI Gel Saddle from Terry Bicycles to one lucky participant at the small group discussion which is similar to what I ride. Whether you cycle for sport or pleasure this seat will get you where you want to go comfortably. This past weekend I took my bike “Trixie” out to Coney Island for the annual Mermaid Parade (not wearing my padded bike shorts) and the Butterfly T1 Gel Saddle was my friend all day. You will definitely want one as well so get to my session if you are in Savannah!
- My Top 5 Picks from Terry Bicycles: Just in case what other items you need from the Terry catalog you should check out my Top 5 Picks from Terry Bicycles.
Got that? Now on to this week’s Vlog and giveaway:
Here is some more information about the MaxFlow Sports “Low-Show” women’s socks:
-They have zone cushioning for comfort and blister prevention
-Mesh top for ventilation
-Superior moisture wicking
-Arch support to reduce foot fatigue and boost circulation
-Contoured Y heel for comfort and perfect fit, eliminating heel slippage
-Enhanced stain release material from “sta-cool” yarns
-Single pair per pack
Got that? So if you want to win a pair of these babies you need to do the following:
If you want to win this giveaway you must do the following (Continental United States, please!)
- Post a comment below (on this post) letting me know you are interested.
- Post a comment on Twitter that says “I want to win the Low-Show Socks from @MaxFlowSports from @brooklynfitchik”
- If you haven’t already—let me know you are subscribing to my You Tube channel
I will pick one winner at random on Tuesday, July 1st at NOON Eastern Time and contact them directly. MaxFlow sports did not pay for this post and will send the winning item to the inner directly. Good luck and enter as often as you like!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1