Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode #93
Best Online & Streaming Workouts, “Book vs. Movie” Podcast Episode 3 “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” Terry Bikes Shop-arama
Plus: Martial Fusion Cardio Kickboxing DVD Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
This past week has been filled with bad news, sadness and things that just enrage me but I will not burden you all with any of that ugliness. Instead, I just want to focus on good things and offer you my newest giveaway—Martial Fusion Kickboxing Cardio Blast DVD. So let’s just dive in with the good stuff, shall we?
- Best Online & Streaming Workouts: I had another article featured on Fit Bottomed Girls this past week–Best Online & Streaming Workouts. I do the research and found all kinds of workouts offered for every budget from free (most of us can afford that one!) all the way up to $500 for a Hollywood Elite-friendly gym that creates some serious hard bodies. When you get a chance—check it out and let me know what you think!
- Book vs. Movie Episode 3: The incredible Margo P. She’s Nacho Mama Podcast and I have recorded our latest episode of Book vs. Movie podcast where we talk about both the novella and film Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote. Wait—you didn’t know that the famous Audrey Hepburn movie was based on a book? Yes it was and let me tell you something—both are very different from each other. If you have some time—click on the link and take a listen. We are hoping to have them available on Stitcher and iTunes soon (fingers crossed!)
Also—please make sure to ‘like” our Facebook page. (Thank you!)
- Terry Tent Sale!! As you may know I am a Terry Bikes Fitness Ambassador but what you may not know is that this coming week at their Burlington, Vermont headquarters they are holding a Terry Tent Sale. On Friday, August 22 (10 am – 7 pm) and Saturday, August 23 (10 am – 2pm) you can shop for “great deals on Samples and Seconds of women’s cycling apparel, bicycle saddles for men and women, dresses, shorts, pants and other cool stuff from major outdoor brands.” And if you really want a good deal spend $10 (to benefit LOCAL MOTION) and catch the Early Bird savings. Wish I could go but I will be there in spirit.
- Martial Fusion Kickboxing DVDs: Check out the Vlog below to see/hear all of the details for my workout DVD giveaway Martial Fusion Kickboxing Cardio Blast featuring Sensei Guillermo Gomez who is wicked handsome and is a 4th Dan in Aikido with over 25 years of martial arts training in numerous places around the globe, including China’s legendary Shaolin Temple. (Martial Fusion will send the winner their DVD and did not pay to be featured on this blog.)
Now on to this week’s Vlog and giveaway details!
Now here is some more information about Martial Fusion: Cardio Blast DVD:
Burn Major Calories, Strengthen Body and Mind With
New “Martial Fusion™ Kickboxing” DVDs
Miami, FL –Fourth degree Aikido black belt Sensei Guillermo Gomez packs about an hour of “Cardio, cardio, cardio, strength and flexibility,” into his new “Martial Fusion Cardio Blast Workout” DVD. Why waste an hour on a treadmill when kickboxing burns more calories, tones the abs from all angles and keeps the mind engaged? Geared to leave the user both relaxed and energized. This fast paced, easy to follow kickboxing routine blasts calories while toning and slimming the whole body. It sells for $14.95 on http://martialfusionfitness.com/ Gomez’s best selling DVD, “Martial Fusion Kickboxing CardioBurn”, is also $14.95 on the site.
“Martial Fusion Cardio Blast Workout” thoroughly covers kickboxing’s foundation moves (the basic punches and kicks) and puts various combinations together so the intensity varies throughout the fast-paced hour. The workout is filmed completely in English and has a little extra Spanish flavor to add spice. Participants are one on one with Gomez in a boxing ring setting. No equipment is needed.
According to Gomez, “Martial arts enable us to reach for higher grounds. One of the main principles of Aikido is to learn how to flow. My workouts are intended to let users feel what it is to have that sense of flow and connection with what is right for you. Not only does it get you through the workout, it can change your approach to everything. While we’re moving our bodies with kickboxing, we’re also engaging our mind and our spirit. We become more open to finding new ideas and energies that might be more natural for us.”
“Martial Fusion CardioBurn” is the best selling DVD in the Martial Fusion series. This non-stop full hour workout offers more of a fitness studio setting with two women working out along with Gomez. Like “Cardio Blast” it will burn hundreds of calories, build endurance, muscular strength, mental focus and will challenge all the muscles of the core. It also uses no equipment or props.
Sensei Guillermo Gomez is a fourth degree black belt in Aikido certified by Hombu Dojo of Tokyo and the International Aikido Federation. He has over 25 years of experience training in, and teaching, martial arts, all over the world, including the Shaolin Temple. He has certified over 1000 fitness experts in Martial Fusion Cardio Kickboxing in more then ten countries. Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Gomez is based in Miami and teaches Cardio Kickboxing at Equinox, Coral Cables. Gomez also runs Aikodo Miami. He has presented at numerous international events and industry conventions worldwide like Italy’s Rimini Wellness, London’s Multitrax, Washington’s DCAC, New York City’s TSI Summit, Montreal’s CIELO Studios, Mexico’s Acapulco Fitness, Spain’s YPD Camp, AIC Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, Mexico City and participated at The World Combat Games in Russia. Gomez’s teachings range from martial arts training, zen meditation, qigong, weight loss, self-discipline, health, wellness, relieving anxiety and stress, conquering fear, overcoming obstacles and challenges, developing focus, balance, awareness and inner-peace. For more information, visit http://martialfusionfitness.com/, https://www.facebook.com/senseiguillermogomez
If you want to win this giveaway you must do the following (Continental United States only, please!)
- Post a comment below (on this post) letting me know you are interested.
- Send a comment on Twitter and say “I want to win Martial Fusion Kickboxing from @martialfusion and @brooklynfitchik”
- If you haven’t already—let me know you are subscribing to my You Tube channel
I will pick one winner at random on Monday, August 25th at NOON Eastern Time and contact them directly. Good luck!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1