The newest ep of the Fit Bottomed Girls podcast is ready to download/stream now!
Episode 21 with Autumn Calabrese
Howdy y’all! The FBG crew is all here and we are ready to talk about some good ol’ country music on this show as our guest is Autumn Calabrese — the Beachbody superstar who created the Country Heat cardio workout.
Autumn is a busy single mom who is passionate about helping folks of all ages and backgrounds get healthy and we were lucky to catch her for this episode.
Inspired by Autumn’s new workout, the FBGs decided to have some fun and each share our favorite country song of all time. How did we do? See for yourself!
- Randy Travis “Forever and Ever, Amen”
- Garth Brooks (Just about everything from him!)
- Dixie Chicks “Sin Wagon”
- Dolly Parton “I Will Always Love You”
- George Strait “All My Exes Live in Texas”
- Lonestar “Amazed”
- Dixie Chicks “Goodbye Earl”
- Johnny Cash “Fulsom Prison Blues”
- Dolly Parton: “Jolene”
- Brooks & Dunn “Boot Scootin’ Boogie”
- Glen Campbell “Wichita Lineman”
- Patsy Cline “Walkin’ After Midnight”
- Miranda Lambert “Crazy Ex Girlfriend”
- Willie Nelson “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain”
- Dolly Parton “Here You Come Again”
(Well — we tried to get as many videos as we could for y’all!)
Topics covered in our interview with Autumn:
- How she get in with the successful Beachbody workout system empire
- Her favorite “go-to” quick workouts
- The level of dedication needed for bikini competitions
- How she speaks to her son about having a healthy body image (young men can have body image issues, too)
- The favorite meals she makes from her cookbook Fixate
Email us at email@example.com