Book Vs. Movie Podcast
Stephen King Bonus Ep:”The Mist” Recap
Episode 3 “Show and Tell”
It’s episode three of the Stephen King’s The Mist TV series and in this special bonus ep of the Book Vs. Movie podcast Margo D. and Deana of the Twisted Philly podcast do their weekly recap of the Spike TV production. Is the show getting better each episode?
To be honest, we have been struggling to really enjoy this series. As two die-hard King fans we have been a little disappointed in this particular effort (feeling shades of Under the Dome versus the strange awesomeness of 1991’s Golden Years miniseries.) Is it the writing? Direction? Special effects?
In this podcast we talk about what happened in the “Show and Tell” episode and offer our thoughts.
Plus, Margo D. and Deana pick their “Top 5 Stephen King Villains!”
Major points discussed here:
- Gus attempting to maintain order not carry out a “Hurricane Katrina situation”
- What to do with the bodies of the dead soldiers who killed themselves in the previous episode?
- The legend of “The Black Spring” of 1860
- Mia having withdrawals in the basement of the church
- The continuing ickiness of Connor the Cop
- The moth tattoo!
- Natalie seeing “god”
- Was Eve some type of warrior before?
- The slickness of Adrian.
Guest Host Info:
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Audible.com You can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here http://www.audible.com/?source_code=PDTGBPD060314004R
Margo D. @BrooklynFitChik www.brooklynfitchick.com email@example.com
Margo P. @ShesNachoMama www.shesnachomamasblog.com