Book Vs Movie Podcast Replay
“Bridget Jones’ Diary”
(A V.V. Good Replay of a V.V. Good Episode)
The Margos go way back to their 20-something youth to discuss the lovely and talented Renee Zellweger and her most celebrated role as Bridget Jones.
In this episode, we talk about author Helen Fielding’s background and how her friendships influenced the book and the film. We compare and contrast between the 1997 novel (that began as a weekly column in The Guardian) and the 2001 film that also stars Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.
In this ep we discuss:
- The story of Bridget Jones and how Helen Fielding created her (at first) anonymously produced work.
- The obsession with looks and weight that is mentioned throughout the novel.
- The awesomeness of all of the leads
- How much Margo P. loves the fight scene
- How little Margo D. likes the music choices
- The not so awesome sequels (Yikes!)
- Bridget Jones’ Diary trailer
- Outro Music Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by The Supremes
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Audible.com You can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here http://www.audible.com/?source_code=PDTGBPD060314004R
Want to meet the Margos? Come join us at the Podern Love convention in New Orleans!
Margo D. @BrooklynFitChik www.brooklynfitchick.com email@example.com
Margo P. @ShesNachoMama http://thechingonahomesteader.weebly.com/