What a Creep
Season 6, Episode 3
John Edwards was a US Senator for North Carolina and the Democratic nominee for Vice President in 2004 with John Kerry for President. He also ran for president in 2008.
But also, he’s a creep who cheated on his wife while she was dying from cancer and misused campaign funds to keep his mistress a secret, which back in the day was enough to ruin your political career.
Sources from this episode include:
- ABC News
- Rielle Hunter’s ABC News interview
- Elizabeth Edwards’s interview on ABC News
- People Magazine – June 27, 2010
- The New York Times review of Andrew Young’s book, “The Politician”
- Huffington Post
- The Daily Beast
- Wikipedia – Rielle Hunter
- Wikipedia – John Edwards
Trigger warning: Cheating spouses, animal abuse, and cancer. If these are sensitive subjects for you, it’s OK to take care of yourself. And if you want to donate to a good cause, check out Pink Ribbon Girls.
Be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and you will never miss an episode.
Also, be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#