What a Creep
Season 8, Episode 2
Elvis Aaron Presley
Elvis Aaron Presley is one of the biggest rock stars of all time and is known as “The King of Rock & Roll.” Beginning with his meteoric rise in the mid-1950s to his sad decline in the 1970s, Elvis is still one of the most popular celebrities in the world with his estate earning $80 million in 2018.
He remains the best-selling solo artist in recorded history. He has had the most songs charting in Billboard magazine top 40. He has the record for selling the most albums on the Billboard 200. He holds the record for most gold records of all time (solo artist) and was posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2018.
There have been dozens of books and movies made about him and his life.
John Lennon once said he did not think the 60s were truly over until Elvis’ death. Bob Dylan described hearing Elvis for the first time as feeling as if he had busted out of jail.
His sexy onstage presence set America & the world on fire. The world is filled with Elvis impersonators and his legacy will last forever.
He was also a major Creep when it came to women with much of his time focused on girls as young as 14. He could also be a mean asshole to his close friends, associates, stage crew, and family.
Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault, Predatory Grooming, and Drugs.
Also, be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud