What a Creep
Season 8, Episode 4
Marlon Brando is one of the most celebrated actors of all time. His performances as Vito Corleone, Stanley Kowalski, and Terry Malloy earned him multiple awards. He is considered a hero to artists to this day and his use of “the method” changed the way actors and the audience looked at acting as an art form. Marlin Brando was an actor’s actor.
He was also a mega creep who terrorized actors, directors and assaulted his co-star of Last Tango in Paris (along with director Bernardo Bertolucci).
The Trigger Warnings for this episode are sexual assault, domestic abuse, and mental health. (Please take care when listening)
Sources for this episode:
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud