What a Creep: “The Tylenol Murders” (1982)
Season 11, Episode 6
In September 1982, some creep put cyanide inside Tylenol capsules, put them back in the bottles, and randomly placed them on store shelves across the Chicago area.
Seven people died after taking Tylenol, including a 12-year-old girl, a new mom, and three members of the same family.
The police set up a special task force to investigate, and several suspects were questioned throughout the years, but no one has been arrested. It’s a What a Creep mystery!
Sources for this episode:
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud