What a Creep: James Toback
Season 12, Episode 3
James Toback is the writer and director of such movies as “The Pick-Up Artist,” “Black and White,” and “Two Girls and a Guy.” He was nominated for an Oscar for writing the screenplay for Warren Beatty’s “Bugsy.”
He’s also a super creep who has been accused of sexually assaulting more than 300 women over a 40-year period.
Sources for this episode
- Los Angeles Times
- New York Times
- Daily Beast
- Natasha Leggero on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Rolling Stone
- Vanity Fair
Trigger warnings: Sexual assault
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud