What a Creep: Dov Charney
Season 13, Episode 10
Former CEO & Creep of American Apparel
Dov Charney is the creator of American Apparel, a retail clothing chain that sold the building blocks for your hipster wardrobe – leggings, plain T-shirts, and pants. But it had really sleazy marketing and a dedication to not make their clothes in a sweatshop which made them kinda cool. Unfortunately, Dov Charney is probably more famous for his sexual harassment than he is for American Apparel.
- “Big Rad Wolf” documentary
- Claudine Ko’s article in Jane magazine
- Huffington Post
- The Guardian
Trigger warnings: Sexual harassment and sexual assault
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud