Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 26
The Latest Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 26: Featuring My “Just Add OJ” Ambassadorship
Plus: Food Network’s Claire Robinson 5 Ingredient Fix Cookbook Giveaway!!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
Hello there! A few weeks ago I wrote a piece for Fit Bottomed Girl & Fit Bottomed Eats about the “Just Add OJ” culinary competition (Link) that took place in New York and featured TV chef Claire Robinson (The Food Network’s 5 Ingredient Fix) and nutritional expert Heidi Skolnik. Well the good folks at the Florida Department of Citrus offered me the opportunity to be an ambassador for their “Just Add OJ” campaign for the month of March and I immediately said “yes!”
So that means I will be posting some yummy recipes you can find at floridajuice.com including this one for a Zesty Citrus Dark Milkshake (link) that sounds amazing!
In the spirit of full disclosure I want to tell you that I am being compensated for my ambassadorship but let me state that I do indeed add 100% OJ to some of my favorite recipes and feel very good about this partnership. I will make this clear in all of my upcoming tweets on the topic which will go under the hashtag #JustAddOJ and will be indicated by the letters “ST” (sponsored tweet.) Cool?
On my Vlog today I talk about this sponsorship plus:
• My pal Toni Church of the Running, Living, Loving Blog (http://runninglovingliving.com/) and the video I will post on her site describing what I carry in my gym bags. (Yes, I carry two of them wherever I teach and the video is not as boring as it sounds like it should be.)
• The online course I took at NASM (link) to get my “Weight Loss Specialist” certification. (Online is the way to go, people!)
• My latest giveaway which includes a $20 gift card from Williams-Sonoma, a measuring cup plus a copy of Claire Robinson’s cookbook 5 Ingredient Fix Amazon.com link
Now let’s check out today’s Vlog post! (Hopefully the thumnail photo is not the scary one of me!)
If you are interested this “Just Add OJ” Sponsored Giveaway (Continental U.S. only please!) you need to do the following:
• Post a comment on my Blog below.
• Tweet out your interest in this giveaway to both: @BrooklynFitChik and @JustAddOJ
• Use the hastag #JustAddOJ
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, March 11th at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1