Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog 78: Fit As a Pro DVD Giveaway, Mud Run Tips, Bullets Over Broadway and More 10
Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode #78
Bullets Over Broadway, 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook Review, Top “Mud Run” Tips Plus:
Soccer Star Lauren Sesselmann’s “Fit As a Pro” Workout DVD Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
I am so happy to check in with all of you but must admit my brain has third degree “Spring Fever” and going outside is my only cure. So today I am keeping everything short & sweet while offer a 2-for DVD giveaway for one of you lucky readers. So let’s get to it!
- Bullets Over Broadway: I am a big fan of splashy Broadway shows plus think Bullets Over Broadway is one Woody Allen’s better films from the 90s so I was very eager to check out the musical version his show starring Zach Braff in his Broadway debut. (Never watched Scrubs so I was not too familiar with his work.) I would say that it is a very good (but not great show) with some outstanding performances. I do not predict this one will be around for long which is a shame.
- 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook: I wrote my first review of the 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook from Diane Sanfilippo for Fit Bottomed Girls that you can check out here: http://fitbottomedgirls.com/2014/04/review-the-21-day-sugar-detox-by-diane-sanfilippo/. (Spoiler—I like it very much!)
- Tips for Your First Mud Run: In case you are looking into tryout one of those “Dirty Girl Mud Runs” that are happening across the U.S. from now until November—then check out these tips I posted in Sweat Guru http://about.sweatguru.com/tips-first-mud-run-dirty-girl/
- Ryka: This week I was invited by Ryka to check out their upcoming sneaker collection for Fall 2014 and was very impressed with their use of memory foam and cushioning in their shoes. Ryka has won tons of awards over the years as a top sneaker brand that exclusively serves women as their customer base. Ryka even gave me a pair of “Devotion” sneakers that I have been wearing non-stop and absolutely LOVE. (Thanks Ryka!)
- Fit As a Pro DVD Giveaway: Soccer superstar Lauren Sesselmann has her own series of ten-minute workout DVDs that will get you in awesome shape in no time. This week I am giving away two of latest titles 10 Minute Full Body Workouts and (my favorite!) 10 Minute full Body Workouts for Small Spaces (so you can work out just about anywhere, people!) I will have links to clips below plus details on how you can enter to win. (Continental United States only, please!) Fit As a Pro will send the DVDs directly to the one winner selected and did not pay for this post or promotion.
Now let’s get to this week’s Vlog:
Clips from Lauren Sessermann’s DVDs:
If you want to win this giveaway you must do the following (Continental United States, please!)
- Post a comment below (on this post) letting me know you are interested.
- Post a comment on Twitter that says “I want to win Fit As a Pro DVDs @lsesselmann from @brooklynfitchik”
- If you haven’t already—let me know you are subscribing to my You Tube channel
I will pick one winner at random on Monday, April 21th (Earth Day!) at NOON Eastern Time and contact them directly. Good luck and enter as often as you like!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1