What a Creep: Alec Baldwin
Season 8, Episode 10
“Rude Little Pig” Creep
Alec Baldwin is, of course, the eldest of the four Baldwin brothers, who are all actors with varying degrees of success.
He’s a very talented actor who moves between TV, movies, and stage with ease. He’s won a ton of awards including two Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards.
He’s also a creep with a nasty temper who called his then-11-year-old daughter a pig, and he can’t seem to stop punching photographers and dropping gay slurs.
Trigger warnings: Paparazzi punching, gay slurs, and being an asshole
Sources for this episode include:
- USA Today
- People Magazine
- People Magazine – April 2007
- The Atlantic
- Los Angeles Times
The Hollywood Reporter
- Oprah Magazine
- Us Weekly
- Interview Magazine
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud