Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog: Ep 75 @FitBottomedGirl Giveaway! Plus @LornaJaneActive #FitApproach #FBGAntiDiet 16
Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode #75
Lorna Jane Active Twitter Party & My Super-Duper Fit Bottomed Girls First Book Giveaway!
The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
How are you all? Did you know spring is set to arrive this week? Whoo hoo! Just in case you are wondering how I feel about the weather lately—winter go just go right out the door and I WANT it to get hit in the ass on the way out! Goodbye cold weather and that damn parka that has taken over my life since December—be gone for another 9 months at least!
Now with that out of the way I want to get to a few things in my life I am really excited about.
- Lorna Jane Activewear Twitter Party: This Thursday, March 20th at 8 pm eastern/ 5 pm pacific time there will be an awesome twitter party for the new line Uniquely Lorna Jane. I will give more details about Lorna Jane and their 2014 spring/summer collection but you can RSVP here and know this—the person who participates the most during the Twitter party will win a $150 gift card to Lorna Jane! This is brought to you from my gals at FitApproach—hey gals!
- Fit Bottomed Girls new book: I am so damn pleased to announce that my friends Jennipher Walters and Erin Whitehead of Fit Bottomed Girls have written their first book The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet: 10-Minute Fixes to Get the Body You Want and a Life You’ll Love and it is set to be available both online and at bookstores on May 6th. Here’s the cool thing about knowing Jenn and Erin—I can get their publisher to not only give me an early copy and but also offer one more to my readers—whoo hoo! Scroll down below for more details…
- Follow that hashtag! And also—Jenn and Erin are featuring readers who are living the “Fit Bottomed” life at the hashtag #FBGAntiDiet so be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumbler and Google+
Now, on to this week’s Vlog post (My 75th!)
Got that? Now here are more details about The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet:
Jennipher Walters and Erin Whitehead, co-founders of FitBottomedGirls.com, know that a healthy lifestyle isn’t about deprivation diets or torturous workouts. Instead, their confidence-boosting program offers an easy way to look and feel better—without overhauling your routine or your life. Their new book, The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet: 10-Minute Fixes to Get the Body You Want and a Life You’ll Love (Harmony Books; On Sale May 6th, 2014; Trade Paperback Original), gives readers the tools they need to take control of their bodies and put the fun back into being fit.
Named one of the top Twitter feeds of 2013 by TIME magazine, the Fit Bottomed Girls have created a friendly and fun approach to managing weight that is designed to help users boost their energy levels, have fun getting healthy, and most importantly love how they feel in their own skin. Using a range of 10-minute changes—from discovering the right way to eat a piece of chocolate to developing a workout to a favorite song—readers can create better, healthier routines without drastically altering their daily lives. Changes are based on the 10 principles of being a Fit Bottomed Girl, which include listening to your hunger, achieving balance, and getting out of your comfort zone. For women looking to lose 10+ pounds, fit folk who need a healthier relationship with their bodies, or anyone in search of a fun weight-loss program, The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet is a straight-forward, sustainable way to get healthier in two weeks or less.
Jennipher Walters is an ACE-certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach, and advanced health and fitness specialist, and an AFAA-certified group exercise instructor. Jenn has a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and an MA in health journalism from the University of Minnesota. Erin Whitehead brings a normal-gal approach to the popular healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com, which she co-founded with Jennipher. Erin has a journalism degree from the University of Kansas.
So if you want to win this giveaway you must do the following (Continental United States, please!)
- Post a comment below (on this post) letting me know you are interested.
- Send a comment on Twitter and say “I want to win the @FitBottomedGirl book from @BrooklynFitChik #FBGAntiDiet”
- If you haven’t already—let me know you are subscribing to my You Tube channel
I will pick one winner at random next Monday, March 24, 2014 at NOON Eastern Time and contact them directly. Good luck and enter as often as you like!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1