Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Ep 37: Featuring @FitnessMagazine @KOSSCorporation and @ZaynaBostonBody Giveaway! #fitblognyc #Fit4Life 12
Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog: Episode 37
Featuring: Fitness Magazine “Meet & Tweet” Quick Recap, KOSS Headphones for Women and the Boston Body Barre DVD Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
This has been an exceptionally fast, busy and fun week for me and I have so much to express that I can’t keep it to just one post. So today I will give you all a brief recap of my latest happenings and then will go into more details throughout the week with separate postings for different topics. Sounds good? Excellent! So let me get right to what I am talking about in my Vlog this week (it includes a nifty giveaway!)
Featured on my Vlog this week:
- My favorite moments from the Fitness magazine “Meet & Tweet” event which took place this past Thursday at the Mercedes Club in NYC and completely rocked my world. I will go into greater detail later this week with a full recap of my takeaways from the event but my personal favorite moments include:
- Hanging out with my new friend Mariette who is a fellow Sweaty Betties Ambassador and a phenomenal woman. You can read Part 1 of her 2-part recap of the event here: http://www.namastemari.com/2013/05/fitness-magazine-fitblognyc-part-1.html
- Meeting up with my bud Toni of the Blog Running Living Loving who is a fellow Long Island native (her accent rules!) We are participating in the MoonWalk New York City walking marathon set for July 20th that will take place here in NYC and starts at 10 pm. That’s right—we will be walking all night all over New York in pink bras. More on that later…
- Being introduced to the incredible Dr. Jennifer Ashton who is an Ob-Gyn based in New Jersey and the author of “Your Body Beautiful” which I hope to offer as a giveaway real soon.
- The insane goodie bag that I am still clearing out!
- Getting/giving a hug to Erin Fit Bottomed Mamas
- FINALLY meeting Anita of Fit Mapped (I am only one of their ambassadors for crying out loud!)
- My first week with my new KOSS headphones with two new products (The FitSeries) that are designed by women (including Olympic champion Dara Torres!)
- My giveaway of the Boston Body Barre Sculpt Express which is a 60-minute DVD full of Pilates awesomeness created by Zayna Gold.
Now let’s check out today’s Vlog post!
Here is the press release for Boston Body Barre Sculpt Express:
BOSTON BODY BARRE: SCULPT EXPRESS…
Reshape Your Body with This Pilates and Barre Fitness Program…
(Boston, MA) Award winning Pilates expert and owner of five Boston Body Pilates studios, Zayna Gold, best known for her ability to engage and connect with her students, has just released her newest DVD in the Boston Barre Series: “BOSTON BODY BARRE: SCULPT EXPRESS” (60 minutes, $20 www.bostonbody.com .) Viewers will reshape their body with this fun and effective workout as they get sculpted, toned and lean. Done two to three times a week, viewers will watch their bodies become stronger and appear leaner and more graceful. Sculpt Express will firm buttocks, flatten the tummy, and create long lean legs, while leaving viewers to feel energized and refreshed.
Boston Body Barre: Sculpt Express is the second in the Boston Body Barre DVD series. Zayna instructs and leads a fun, unique class that combines traditional ballet moves with Pilates, stretching and cardio to tone, lift and sculpt the body. Viewers can do the entire 60 minute workout, or they can isolate shorter segments to concentrate on sculpting the thighs, waist, buttocks, arms, and tummy. Zayna leads the workout as she demonstrates deep toning isometric exercises for conditioning, elongating and firming, to re-sculpt the body. Modifications are shown for all levels.
ABOUT ZAYNA GOLD: Zayna Gold is the founder and co-owner of Boston Body Pilates and Boston Body Barre with five locations in the Boston area. Zayna is the creator of the Balanced Body Barre training program. She travels the world to instruct other Pilates’ professionals in the Balanced Body Barre education program. Zayna was awarded the “Next Pilates Instructor” by Pilates Anytime in 2011 and is a visiting instructor on www.pilatesanytime.com . Since 1989, Boston Body has been known for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all fitness levels. Great instructors are the key to Boston Body’s success. For the past 20 years, Zayna has enjoyed teaching them how to inspire and retain clients while maintaining a unique style to elevate their training to the next level. Zayna is certified by Stott Pilates and Power Pilates and is faculty for Balanced Body Education, Anatomy in 3-D and Boston Body Barre. Boston Body has been awarded Top Domestic Site for Balanced Education since 2008. Zayna has been seen on TV and is a contributor to national newspapers and magazines. www.bostonbody.com
If you are interested in winning Boston Body Barre Sculpt Express (Continental U.S. Only!) Please do the following:
- Post a comment on my Blog below (very important!)
- Tweet out your interest in this giveaway to me at my Twitter handle @BrooklynFitChik (note the spelling!)
- Also Tweet out to @ZaynaBostonBody
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, May 27th at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1