What a Creep
Season 16, Episode 2
Terry Richardson is a fashion photographer. He’s worked for H&M, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, and Tom Ford. He’s done work for magazines such as Rolling Stone, GQ, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vice. He’s directed music videos for Miley Cyrus and Beyonce.
Terry Richardson famously said, “it’s not who you know, it’s who you blow. I don’t have a hole in my jeans for nothing.” So, it’s not surprising that this guy is a super creep.
Sources for this episode:
- The Cut
- The Guardian
- Hollywood Reporter
- Terry Richardson’s own rebuttal in Huffington Post
- Marie Clarie
- New Statesman
- The New York Post
- The New York Post again
- The Observer
- Teen Vogue
Trigger warnings: Sexual assault, attempted suicide, and a lot of talk about Terry Richardson’s penis
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud