Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 65 (Workout DVD Giveaway!)
Featuring: My Friend Brooke Birmingham in Woman’s Day magazine, My Twitter Stream Featured on Diets in Review,The Da Vinci Body Board Workout at My Apartment, The Film Love Actually, NO Gwyneth Takedown Interviews on the Horizon
Plus: My Cindy Whitmarsh DVD Giveaway!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
So sorry for the delay but I was completely swamped last Sunday and could not get focused enough to Vlog for you. So it is TODAY that I finally get my butt in gear and give you all the latest about what’s going on with me and the people I love.
Annnnd here we go…
Brooklyn Fit Chick Latest News:
- I seem to only know fabulous people lately because my friend Brooke Birmingham of http://brookenotonadiet.com/ is featured this month in Woman’s Day magazine! Brooke lost over 172 pounds after joining Weight Watchers and writing about her health journey on her Blog. I am SO proud of her and encourage you all to get the January 2014 issue and look for page 95 to read all about her. (Love this gal and my cats regard her very highly, as well!)
- This past week I found out I made the “Best to Follow on Twitter in the Best of 2013 from Diets in Review as a top person to follow on Twitter! Yay! (Thank you Brandi!)
- My cat Tennessee was nominated as “One of the Cutest Cats in Brooklyn” by the Brooklyn Bugle (All those posts on Instagram are paying off people! I am looking for some “Grumpy Cat” money to come in soon…)
- I had the lovely Floery Mahoney of the super-hot DaVinci Body Board come to my apartment to offer me a personal workout to to try out that amazing piece of equipment. (Which, by the way, is completely AWESOME and I will write a full review for Fit Bottomed Girls soon.)
Floery Mahoney demonstrating the Da Vinci Body Board in my messy apartment!
- Then I caught a nasty cold that took my all of my energy last week and then capped THAT off by slipping on my bedroom rug Thursday night and bruising my tailbone (coccyx) which let me tell you— hurts like an MF-er!!
- Also, I finally got around to seeing Love Actually and have to say I agree with this entire review from Jezebel. In short—it stinks like yesterday’s diapers!
- Lastly I found out from my good friend Stacy that Vanity Fair will NOT be publishing an epic, takedown interview of Gwyneth Paltrow (There is no Santa Clause people!)
Okay enough of my crabby writing and please enjoy this week’s Vlog!
Now let us get to this week’s giveaway!!!! Here are the details of the Cindy Whitmarsh Giveaways!
Get Fit in Six Weeks, Stay Fit for Life with Cindy Whitmarsh’s New U.F.I.T. Weight Loss Program!
SAN DIEGO, CA –Fitness and sports nutrition expert Cindy Whitmarsh has trained everyone from professional athletes to new moms. Her new U.F.I.T. weight loss program asks women to give her six weeks, one minute at a time, for results that will last a lifetime. The three Ultra Focused Interval Training DVDs each include two 20-minute workouts. Each workout is made up of one, two or three minute intervals, alternating cardio and toning. The moves are athletic and uncomplicated. What is U.F.I.T. Training? It’s an intense interval training method consisting of targeted intervals to turn any body into a calorie-burning machine while building a sleek, toned physique! Since no workouts can beat what one eats, the complete downloadable U.F.IT. package ($39.95) also includes a meal plan and a workout calendar. Each DVD is available on line and sells for $14.95 ($39.95 set) http://cindywhitmarshfitness.com. Everything (including meal plan $19.95 and workout calendar $9.95) is available individually or as complete set.
The three DVDs are:
U.F.I.T. Ultra Burn – Calorie Crushing Cardio and Sculpt & Stretch
U.F.I.T. Ultra Lean – Upper Body Bliss and Lower Body Blast
U.F.I.T Ultra Tight – Hard Body and 6 Pack Abs
Hand weights are used. Modifications are offered for beginners. One can expect sweat will pour but that’s what it takes to make lasting, noticeable changes.
The workout calendar included in the complete set makes it easy to know which workout to do each day. For the first two weeks, one only has to commit to twenty minutes for six consecutive days.
The meal plan includes a first week jump start, grocery list, advice on supplements, eating on the go and more. Week one switches the body into an accelerated change mode. From there it moves into a plan designed to help anyone stay on track to be fit, maintain lean muscle and live healthier. Three meals and two snacks daily provide approximately 1250 calories each day for woman and 1750 for men. Each meal aims for a ratio of 30% protein, 50% carbohydrates and 20% fat.
About Cindy Whitmarsh: Certified by the American Council on Exercise and National Association of Sports Nutrition, Cindy has worked with San Diego Charger football players, Charger girls, pro beach volleyball players and the anchors of Good Morning San Diego where she is the fitness correspondent. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate & Community Fitness/Nutrition from North Dakota State University. She moved to San Diego from North Dakota in 1994 when she was 40 pounds heavier than she is now. She has maintained that weight loss even after having three children ranging in age from 2 to 13. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter @CindyWhitmarsh, Instragram and www.CindyWhitmarshFitness.com.
Here is a clip from Cindy Whitmarsh so you can see her style for yourself.
In order to win these DVDs (Continental U.S. only!) you must do the following:
- Post a comment below (on this particular blog post).
- Tweet out your interest by saying “I want to win @CindyWhitmarsh from @BrooklynFitChik”
- Subscribe to my You Tube here (let me know if you are already subscribed!) http://www.youtube.com/user/BrooklynFitChick1
I will randomly pick one winner for all three DVDs next Monday, December 30th at NOON eastern time and contact them directly. Good luck and enter as often as you like!
Until next time…
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Like My Facebook Page
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1