Book Vs Movie Podcast
“Bridget Jones’ Diary”
The Margos go way back to their 20-something youth to discuss the lovely and talented Renee Zellweger and her most celebrated role as Bridget Jones.
In this episode we talk about author Helen Fielding’s background and how her friendships influenced the book and the film. We compare and contrast between the 1997 novel (that began as a weekly column at The Guardian) and the 2001 film that also stars Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.
In ths ep we discuss:
- The story behind Bridget Jones and how Helen Fielding created her (at first) anonymously produced work.
- The obsession with looks and weight that is mentioned throughout the novel.
- The awesomeness of all of the leads
- How much Margo P. loves the fight scene
- How little Margo D. likes the music choices
- The not so awesome sequels
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Email us at [email protected]
Brought to you by Audible.com You can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here http://www.audible.com/?source_code=PDTGBPD060314004R
Margo D. @BrooklynFitChik www.brooklynfitchick.com [email protected]
Margo P. @ShesNachoMama www.shesnachomamasblog.com