Book Vs. Movie Podcast
Stephen King Bonus Ep: “It 2017 Review!”
Plus: Our picks for the second film casting!
Stephen King’s It is the focus of this special bonus ep of the Book Vs. Movie podcast! Margo D. and Deana Marie of the Twisted Philly podcast give their thoughts on the film and talk about the differences between the 1986 book and the 2017 film.
Then Margo & Deana give their picks for who should be in the adult cast set to film next year.
The podcast clip is at the bottom of this post but here are the basics of this week’s show:
- Main differences between the book and original TV movie (and how that affected the rated-R version of the movie.)
- How the cast measures up in the 2017 reboot
- The amount of genuine scares in the film
- Compare and contrast the different Pennywise the Clown
- What we liked best and worst about the movie
- “That” last scene in the book versus what has been adapted so far
Guest Host Info:
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Find us in Apple Podcasts
Email us at [email protected]
Brought to you by Audible.com You can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here http://www.audible.com/?source_code=PDTGBPD060314004R
Margo P. @ShesNachoMama www.shesnachomamasblog.com