What a Creep
Season 7, Episode 7
Jon Voight used to be an exciting actor. He took interesting parts from MIDNIGHT COWBOY to DELIVERANCE. He won an Academy Award for playing a paraplegic Vietnam vet in COMING HOME in 1978. He was also nominated for an Academy Award for his work in 1985’s RUNAWAY TRAIN.
But now he’s probably more famous for being a shitty dad to Angelina Jolie, playing an asshole dad on RAY DONOVAN, and acting like everyone’s ignorant grandpa.
Trigger warning: This episode contains infidelity, crappy dads, and astounding ignorance.
Sources for this episode include:
- E! Online
- The Daily Beast
- People Magazine
- Angelina Jolie’s New York Times Op-Ed
- Frank Whaley’s Twitter
- Jon Voight’s Twitter
- Huffington Post
Also, be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud