What a Creep
Season 8, Episode 3
With Amy Coney Barrett on her way to being confirmed to the Supreme Court, now is the perfect time to talk about women who don’t support other women. The kind of women who encourage other women to vote against their own interests.
Let’s talk about Amy Kremer. You may not have heard her name, but she’s been a big part of how we got where we are. She’s a political activist who co-founded the modern Tea Party movement, and the organizations Women for Trump and Women for America First.
Sources for this episode:
- Washington Post
- Brown Political Review
- ABC News
- NBC News
- Huffington Post
- The Independent
- The Gateway Pundit
- Yahoo Finance
- Wikipedia (Amy Kremer)
- Wikipedia (The Tea Party Movement)
- Amy Kremer’s Twitter
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud