What a Creep: Merry Creepmas!
“Top 5 Christmas Creeps”
Season 9, Episode 3
Happy Holidays to all of you cohorts in Creepitude!
Let’s face it, 2020 was a dumpster fire and we are more than happy to let the door hit it on the ass on the way out!
So we decided to have a little fun and offer our picks for the things that make the holidays a little (or a lot!) creepy. We hope you enjoy it with the intention of having some fun during the time of COVID!
Trigger warnings: The possible destruction of your childhood!
Margo’s Top 5:
- “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” Song by Band Aid
- “Santa Baby” Song by Eartha Kitt & Madonna
- “Glenn Beck’s: The Christmas Sweater” (2009)
- HBO’s “Tales from the Crypt: And All Through the House” (1989)
Sonia’s Top 5:
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Lying to children about Santa
- The War on Christmas starts earlier every year
- Christmas carolers
- Shitting in Nativity scene
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud