What a Creep: Coco Chanel
Season 9, Episode 4
Coco Chanel was one of the most successful fashion designers of the 20th Century. As the creator of everything from the Little Black Dress to jersey knitwear for women to being the first fashion brand to have a perfume line—Chanel to this day means class, elegance, and is incredibly chic.
Chanel was the only fashion designer who was listed in Time Magazine’s list of the 100 Most Influential People of the 20th Century.
She was a self-made woman who defied the shackles of femininity and lived a big life. Turns out she was also a huge anti-Semite who aided the Nazis in World War 2.
How did she choose to support Hitler versus her home country?
Sources used for this episode::
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud