What a Creep: The Gardner Museum Heist (1990)
Season 10, Episode 9
Our First Mystery Creeps!
In this episode, we are talking about our first “Mystery Creep” as it is about one of the biggest art heists of all time and features the city of Boston, the world of stealing art as a form of currency with law enforcement and gangsters.
In the 30+ years since the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum was vandalized with 13 works stolen (some ripped right out of their frame), there have been no arrests and the artwork has never been recovered.
So, the questions are? Who did it and why? Where is the artwork and what condition is it in?
Trigger warnings: Descriptions of violence and Margo’s weak attempts at a Boston and Irish accent.
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud