What a Creep: Jeffrey MacDonald
Season 12, Episode 6
Family Annihilator & Creep
Jeffrey MacDonald was convicted in 1979 of murdering his wife and two daughters on the night of February 17, 1970. At the time he was a doctor for the United States Air Force, his wife was expecting their third child (a son) and he told his wife that he wanted to live in Russia for a few months and work on the US Army boxing team. They had an argument heard by the neighbors and later he called the police saying he and his wife Collette were attacked by a group of hippies.
The next ten years was a whirlwind of activity with a cast of characters that are almost too nutty to be the truth and one of the most talked-about true crime stories in US History.
Trigger warnings: Murder, domestic violence, and family annihilators.
- Jeffrey R. MacDonald
- Vanity Fair
- Joe McGinnis
- Erica Kelly’s Southern Fried True Crime podcast
- The Jeffrey MacDonaldCase.com
- Documentary Wilderness of Error
- Oxygen Freddie Kassab
- Joe McGinnis’s book Final Vision: The Last Word on Jeffrey MacDonald
- Fatal Vision: TV Movie 1984
Here are a few ways to support the troops:
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud