What a Creep
Season 17, Episode 3
He has worked with four U.S. presidents and top entertainers (Oprah Winfrey, Aerosmith, Green Day, Usher, Pitbull, Hugh Jackman, Kim Kardashian), and athletes and sports teams, including Serena Williams, and the NBA’s Golden State Warriors. He’s worked with Salesforce.com founder Marc Benioff, Mandalay Entertainment CEO Peter Guber, and real estate developer and creep Steve Wynn. He currently boasts an estimated net worth of $500 million.
He’s also a creep who berates abuse victims and sexually harasses female fans and employees.
Sources for this episode:
- The Atlantic
- New York Times
Now This Is News
- Nicki Swift
- Tony Robbin’s website
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: WhatACreepPodcast@gmail.com
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez created our logo. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud