What a Creep
Season 20, Episode 8
Pat Sajak is best known as the host of “Wheel of Fortune.” He’s been hosting with Vanna White since 1981. After 41 seasons, Sajak announced that he would retire in 2024.
Good riddance. His hatred of the contestants has been pretty obvious for years. On top of that, he uses his fame to push climate-change denials and whine about political correctness. And, he sits on the board of a college that rejects federal funding just because they want to ban people based on sexual orientation.
Pat Sajak is a CR __ __ P, would you like to buy a vowel?
Sources for this episode:
- Business Insider
- New Republic
- New York Daily News
- New York Post
- Nicki Swift
- Vice – “Pat Sajak Has Always Been a Dick”
- Washington Post
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud