What a Creep
Season 22, Episode 5
The Salt Creek Kidnappings (Real-Life Wolf Creek)
In 2016, two backpackers traveling through Australia teamed up to check out the Salt Creek region of South Australia through the Gumtree website (kind of like Craig’s List for ride shares). They didn’t know that the 6’6” man who agreed to drive them to the Coorong beach was a violent offender who preyed on women looking for adventure. This is a story about Creep Roman Heinze and the resiliency of two women who survived his attacks and helped this loser be sent to prison.
Sources for this episode:
Trigger warning: Kidnapping, Sexual Assault, and rape.
Be sure to follow us on social media. But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreepPod @CreepPod
- Facebook: Join the private group!
- Instagram @WhatACreepPodcast
- Visit our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/whatacreep
- Email: [email protected]
- We’ve got merch here! https://whatacreeppodcast.threadless.com/#
- Our website is www.whatacreeppodcast.com
- Our logo was created by Claudia Gomez-Rodriguez. Follow her on Instagram @ClaudInCloud